RocknRolla was just one of those movies that had so many great things going for it. There was plenty humour, an excellent cast and it was shot really well. Probably my favourite scene of the whole movie is when Mumbles, One Two and Handsome Bob pull a job together against some Russian thugs. Well, these Russians didn’t really take too kindly to being done in, and started fighting back. Mumbles, One Two and Handsome Bob try their utmost best to flee. The Russians didn’t like that, either. The scene progressively gets funnier and funnier, and I am in stitches every time I see these guys and their crazy antics.

If you have a scene that you would like featured, drop me a mail at sporadiczoe@hotmail.com with a link to the scene and an explanation as to why.

8 thoughts on “Sporadic Scene: RocknRolla (2008) – What Are These Guys Made Of?

1. emmakwall says:

Great scene to choose Zoe! This always sticks out in my mind too 🙂 the Russians look like they’re in a video game when they’re chasing the boys!

🙂 Ah, so happy to hear it sticks out for you, too! It is ridiculously entertaining, and those Russians were plain crazy!

1. emmakwall says:

It really does!! More so than any scene in the film……(well maybe on a par with Butler and Hardy dancing hee hee)

I want to watch this now!!!

LOL oh my goodness, that scene! They made it sound so much worse than it actually was!

Do it! FOR GLORY! At least you know you will be having fun 😀

3. emmakwall says:

Ha ha ha they did! I forgot that actually, but it sounded a bit ‘dodgier’ !!!!!

I’m gonna watch it this weekend 🙂 the BF likes it too which helps!

I really should check this one out. I’ve been meaning to! 🙂

I would love to hear what you think of it!

3. vinnieh says: