I just want to take a minute and gush about how brilliant Netflix’s Daredevil is. I had zero expectations for the show and then I was completely floored. This scene just demonstrates how incredibly well shot and entertaining Daredevil is. Matt Murdock is lured into an ambush by Russian mobsters and barely makes it out alive. However, they have a kid and, despite the fact that he is half-dead and exhausted, he is intent on saving the kid. What follows is just one of those moments of pure awesomeness, and is a revered sequence for good reason.

If you have a scene that you would like featured, drop me a mail at sporadiczoe@hotmail.com with a link to the scene and an explanation as to why.

11 thoughts on “Sporadic Scene: Daredevil (Season 1×02) – Hallway Fight Scene

Best one

I seriously need to watch this #afterexams

You have to! It is like the best thing!

2. abbiosbiston says:

Mr O made me watch this show and I was totally disinterested but by the end of Episode 1 I was completely hooked. The fight scenes are unbelievable!

Right?! I was so indifferent and then I watched it and everything changed. They really are!

I’ve seen this!!!! 🙂 But you’ve made me realize that I never finished the whole series. Hmm.

I’m super impressed with you! Finish it, well worth it!

4. The cinematography and action choreography throughout Daredevil is truly scintillating. That scene above really had my heart racing!

🙂 So glad to hear you enjoyed it so much. It came together so well.

5. Ben says:

This is the scene where everyone realised Daredevil was no Shield or even Iron Man. This was the real deal.

🙂 I agree, that’s where it became its own beast!

6. I loved that scene, and loved the show. The last episode is incredible. I can’t wait for some more. I like Jessica Jones a lot so far (I have about 4 episodes left), but I think I’m liking Daredevil better.