The nature of a suit… for women this is the equivalent of lingerie. There are very few things as satisfying as a hot guy in a hot suit… it just works on so many levels. Anyway, I had a day where I simply had to perve a lot little, and compiled a collection of men in their suits… ladies, this is for you. Start the week on a high note!

Guys, if you want to make damn sure you wow a lady, get yourself a fitted and tailored suit. Believe me, it works. Without fail. Ever. Single. Time.

Alright, so we have acknowledged that there is nothing that Benedict Cumberbatch isn’t simply amazing at. Suits? No exception. YUM.

benedict cumberbatch suit hot

Uh… I… uhm… total lack of words when Luke Evans steps out looking this delectable!

celeber.ru

I don’t think I know a woman in the world who could turn Jensen Ackles in a suit down!

jensen ackles suit

Heath Ledger for Abbi because just… yes…

heath ledger suit

Good gracious, if I had a Guest like this in the room next door to me… just saying. I am sure you would agree, right Emma? Justine?

dan stevens suit

I have never been able to resist Milo Ventimiglia…

frca20080702b 010

Richard Madden just totally rocks his suits.

Richard-Madden-richard-madden-37036293-736-1106

Simon Baker and his cheeky grin just complete a suit without fail, time and time again!

Simon-Baker-simon-baker-10886026-886-1200

Mads Mikkelsen can basically wear any suit under the sun and look good… I mean just look at all those bizarre yet stylish suits he strutted around in in Hannibal.

mads mikkelsen suit

Looking super fancy and buff as per usual in his three piece suit, Chris Hemsworth here for the ladies. Again, I can see Natasha and Cinema Parrot Disco in some massive war here…

chris hemsworth suit again

Joshua Jackson won me over in Fringe, and I do like the smart/grunge look he pulls off so well.

joshua jackson suit

Henry Cavill embodies Superman and Clark Kent perfectly. Not only that, he is smoking hot in a suit, too!

henry cavill suit

Ah, Channing Tatum looks really good in a tailored set.
channing tatum suit

Dominic Cooper is just such a sweetie!

dominic cooper suit

I maintain that Spartacus boasted some of the most stunningly groomed gladiators of all time. As for Liam McIntyre? Strange to see him out of his minimal wear, but he looks great! Right, V?

liam mcintyre suit

Cara, gotta give it to Chris Evans for really looking purdy all kitted up!

chris evans suit

Karl Urban. Dark, brooding, suits in a desert? I think that is a resounding YES.

karl urban suit

Oki look,  Alexander Skarsgård can run around naked and look good…

alexander skarsgard suit

Leonardo DiCaprio can do no wrong in my eyes. At all. Ever. Which, naturally, means there is no way he can screw up donning a suit.

dicaprio suit

I don’t think by now I need to explain Tom Hardy to any woman. He seems to have that magical touch of talent and looks, so the ladies may perve and the men will respect him.

tom hardy suit

Hmmmm yes… some Jackson Rathbone! I know that Mel supports this decision wholeheartedly.

jackson rathbone suit

Scotsman James McAvoy looks absolutely delectable, especially when he’s all polished and perfect.

james mcavoy suit

While Daniel Craig may not be my cup of tea (and I hold it firmly against him that he cannot pull off long hair), this man wears suits like few men can – like a second skin. Throw a cigarette and some attitude into the mix and voilà!

daniel craig suit

I know the ladies of the world cried when Matt Bomer hopped his closet, but damn, he looks good!

matt bomer suit

Tom Hiddleston understands the art of a suit…

tom hiddleston suit

Michael Fassbender, really working and bringing a fresh glory to an old and forgotten style.

michael fassbender suit

This is for me, all me! It seems the whole blog community isn’t as sold on Sebastian Stan as I am, but oh my goodness, he is one delicious specimen. This is what I refer to as a cocaine suit, and he wears it with grace and style.

sebastian stan suit

My dearest Matthew Gray Gubler, cutie and hottie to boot, can totally work that hair, that cigarette, that suit, that piano…

matthew gray gubler

Stevie, this one is especially for you, I know how much you love Gabriel Macht’s Suits look.

gabriel macht suit

Ruth, I know you have a thing for Toby Stephens!

toby stephens suit

Ralph Fiennes, looking extremely elegant.

ralph fiennes suit

Natasha, I know you totally get this, especially when Rupert Friend goes into avenging mode…

rupert-friend

Lauren, what would this list be without Ryan Reynolds taking up some delicious space? I know he might not be half-naked and wielding an axe but I think he manages quite fine!

ryan_reynolds_black_suit_white

Cocky and raised in wealth, Robert Downey Jr sure wears suits like he was born in them!

robert downey jr suit

Abbi, I know you are still wondering what they are putting in the water down under because Garrett Hedlund manages to look pretty damn good in his suit, too!

garrett hedlund suit

Because every lady has a soft spot somewhere for some role of Ryan Gosling. For me, it was Drive that brought me to my knees.

ryan gosling suit

Whatever the guys may think, I think Andrew Garfield is adorable and looks great in a suit!

Andrew Garfield, looking serious, in a suit

Goodness knows I was a huge fan of Zachary Levi as the geekiest spy of all time. Donning a suit transformed him into insta-spy, no matter what!

zachary levi suit

Yes, me and my soft spot for Mr DeHaan… so stylish…

dane dehaan suit

As if Evan Peters couldn’t be more yummy, throw a suit into the mix!

evan peters suit

By special request of Natasha, Ashton Kutcher and his boyish charms need to make the list. Naturally, I opted for wet.

ashton kutcher suit

Melissa, never forgetting about your delight at seeing Jake Gyllenhaal anywhere!

jake gyllenhaal suit

Chris Pine for the ladies, I know he has his fans.

chris pine suit

Zachary Quinto is a favourite of mine, and really pulls off the smart casual.

zachary quinto suit

Look how nicely you clean up Luke! No two ways about it.

luke

Abbi, as per request, a little Adrien Brody!

adrien brody suit

As per request of Sherise, I give you Liev Schreiber looking snappy as can be!

liev schreiber suit

Also, some super suave Colin Firth for the ladies, courtesy of Sherise!

colin firth suit

If there is anyone else you would like to see suited up and joining the rankings, please let me know and I will make that happen 🙂 Let’s get a scrumptious gallery together here.

79 thoughts on “For Science: A Study on Suits

1. renxkyoko says:

Totally eye candies ! damn !

😉 You’re welcome!

Best bkushi!

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

What a very scientific research post! I feel so much more knowledgeable right now! Agreed on all the suits on here, even Gyllenhall doesn't look too bad!

There will be no war, Chris H is mine and everyone knows it 😀

GREAT WORK!
    Kidney

Kidney!

Much obliged!

Yes, I had to spend quite an amount of time really thinking about how to get this all together! 😉

You see! Well, I still actually just like his acting, but he can be pretty sweet sometimes!

Bkushi

McAvoy, Rupert Friend, Downey, checked this post again (need to see comments) and LOVE THEM ALL STILL

Liked by 2 people

Hehehehe, I am so glad to hear this!

Aww Heath AND Garrett! Damn those Aussie boys. Love this post. What about a little bit of Adrien Brody? Also why are men hotter when they’re smoking? Curse my rebellious teens!

Liked by 2 people

Men are ALWAYS hotter when smoking lady, I will not even argue that one EVER. Hmmmmmm.

Added for your viewing pleasure!

4. vinnieh says:

For science, really? I could rock a suit better than any of these guys on here( in my dreams).

Of course for science!

1. vinnieh says:

Sure, but I stand by the fact that I rock a suit better than some of these guys.

2. vinnieh says:

Though saying that, as I mentioned in your Magic Mike review, most people prefer me out of a suit than in one, haha.

5. lukebbtt says:

Haha. I was jokingly wondering if I would make this list. And YES! Suits for life!

Also, I am a little worried for Milo Ventisomethingortheother. He is being a little risqué with that chair. He is trying to overwork the bad boy look and he could end up with serious injuries…

Liked by 6 people

Naturally!

And here I was jokingly wondering if you would drop a chair comment when this got published. You never disappoint.

Liked by 3 people

1. vinnieh says:

Next time there’s a list like this, I hope I get on it, hehe.

6. vinnieh says:

After reading this post, I need to buy me a suit.

Liked by 3 people

7. V says:

So. Much. Suity. GOODNESS. Aaahhh. A delicious way to start my week. Look at how handsome Spartacus!Liam is! He can seriously pull off that designer stubble look. And Luke Evans! Yum. RDJ was one of my first celebrity crushes, he’s especially delectable in suits. Simon Baker! That cheeky grin does funny things to me inside when I watch The Mentalist. And Zachary Levi! He might have been a geek, but he’s a damn handsome geek.

And who is this Luke chap? He looks familiar. I must have seen his suited handsomeness somewhere before… ;P

Awesome post. *licks monitor*

Liked by 3 people

Ahhhhhh, I made the right picks then, do enjoy this post over and over again!

Honestly, I am a pretty big fan of geeks 😛

You know, I came across him when hunting suits and I was impressed… by everything but the BlackBerry 😉

I am sure your monitor is super happy xD

1. V says:

Oh I shall enjoy this post. Multiple times. Today and tomorrow and probably Wednesday and Thursday and Friday after a bottle of wine… 😀

Have you ever seen Levi in Chuck? He’s so adorably geeky.

Monitor is probably delighted, was overdue for a clean.

That’s exactly where I get eh super geeky spy from 😀 I absolutely LOVE Chuck! Because Casey is so badass.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

3. V says:

ADAM BALDWIN! ❤ ❤ ❤

Dearest PJB,

WHAT IS THIS SMUT??????????

#perversion
    #perverts

PSC

Liked by 3 people

Dear Chop,

Yes… yes… I thought the ladies of the world deserved to see some yummy on a Monday!

JJB

Dearest PJB,

WHAT ABOUT THE BOYS?????

SSC

Kind PSC,

If you guys are nice I will think about it…

JJB

Prudest JB,

ME????? NOT NICE???????

#appalled

TGMJS

Dear SSC,

Always nice!

PJB

5. vinnieh says:

Please Zoe, pretty please. We all promise to behave.

9. Justine B. says:

Reading this post was a great way to start the day. Thank you for this, Zoe! You’re right, Dan Stevens…good God. Be my guest, please. All of these men are sexy as hell in suits and welcome in my bedroom any time…for science of course.

It is but a pleasure, Miss Justine!

Naturally! There are endless research possibilities 😉

WHAT?! There could never be!!!

10. THANK YOU Zoë!!!! Jackson Rathbone makes my ovaries explode.
    So does Matthew Gray Gubler, but the cigarette is a major, major turn-off for me.

My utmost pleasure! He is just too gorgeous!

Sorry to hear that! I know you’re not a big fan of the cigarettes. Personally, I love it!

1. But, but… why??? It’s stinky, turns your teeth and fingernails yellow (trust me, I’ve seen it!), and, to top it all off, they’re very potentially lethal! And it’d be one thing if it was only lethal to the smoker, but second-hand smoke is just as lethal, if not more since it comes from everywhere, to the non-smoker! The best thing that happened to Canada was the ban of cigarettes in all restaurants and bars, and pretty much all buildings too. Even apartment buildings are getting on the bandwagon. I live in a completely smoke-free building. If anyone wants to smoke, they need to go outside, even if they live there (but of course, they tell you that before you sign to live there).

Ok. I’m done ranting now. :-p

11. ruth says:

OMG! Epic, simply EPIC post here Zoë!! Sooo many of my faves on here… but THANK YOUUUUUU for including my dahling Toby here, YOWZA!! He looks positively regal in that chair, yum 😛

😛 Thank you lady. Hehehehe, I thought you would absolutely just love that one!

Like! Like like like!!!! God, I LOVE a guy in a suit. : ) I realized this at the end of The Kingsman when the boy I’d hardly noticed through the whole movie suddenly looked pretty hot. YES – I will fight for Chris Hemsworth in that suit! However, I MIGHT be happy with a few others here too. Who is this Liam McIntyre?! Liking that pic! And I gotta say your Leo is looking mighty fine here too, Zoe… ; )

One cannot resist it! xD

When presented with so many options it gets a little confusing, right??

Liam McIntyre? He was Spartacus, and that show was only just the best damn thing EVER!!!!

Ah, doesn’t he just look delicious? Flawless, I tell you!

13. Sherise says:

Amazing list and post, it made my day 🙂 I would just add in my love Liev Schreiber, he rocks so many suits on Ray Donovan. And also Colin Firth, his suits are always fitted perfectly.

1. Ooh, Colin Firth. I’ve always loved him. Now there’s a man who’s aging beautifully!!

He’s on the list now!

Ah, I am happy to hear! I have added them in, enjoy!

1. Sherise says:

Mmm, yummy 😉 Great thank you!

14. Ok, first time trying to post a picture into a comment, but I just had to show off how wonderful my hubby looks in a suit… 😉 (If it doesn’t work, just go ahead and delete it, hehe)

1. Bah… Never mind trying to embed, here’s the bloody link :-p

1. Oh, NOW it works! *grumble grumble*

Such an awesome pic of you guys, and undeniably a gorgeous suit!

15. I LOVE this!! And yes I will take Jake and Alexander those are my fave. But Luke he is probably the best one. #bae

YAAAAAAAAAAAY!

😉

2. Hate to be the overly literal one, but bae is actually the Danish word for poop… :-p

16. lauren says:

Thanks for the Ryan picture Zoe – he looks so good in a suit! A great way to start the week. I also appreciate the other pics, James McAvoy and Matt Bomer especially look great. The things you do for science!

😀 We all need to try start it on a high note at the best of times!

Right?! It’s this never-ending cycle!

17. vinnieh says:

Hi Zoe, just wanted to ask if it would be alright for me to do a post about suits, but with women in mine. I would give you full credit and link to this. If you don’t approve, no hard feelings.

Hey Vinnieh, no problem!

1. vinnieh says:

Thanks Zoe, glad to get your seal of approval.

2. vinnieh says:

Is there anyone you want to see on the post?

Mmmm. Yep. Uh huh. Wow. This…this is nice. I’ve just been assaulted by so much pretty that I can’t even formulate a proper thought. Thank you for that delightful gift that keeps on giving, Chris Evans in a suit. I…may have Googled more pictures of him in suits after this. You know–for science. I could seriously talk about every single one of these pics for hours. And that one of Luke Abbott! YOWZA! 😉

I know what you mean, hence it took me ages to construct this post. The research just got too intense at times! I can totally see you doing some investigoogling after this 😉 I mean who knew that he had something besides his super cool tees?

Liked by 2 people

You realize now that you’ve started this, you’re going to have to publish more of your studies…right? Lol. 😉

Oh I have SO much research. I mean there are SO many subgenres… damn. 😉

Can we have another one of these posts? Except maybe longer next time? 😉

Liked by 2 people

Naturally that can be arranged! 😀

20. Jordan Dodd says:

Hahahaha so many pictures! Something tells me I need a suit…. at least one….

At least one!

21. vinnieh says:

What did you think of my suit posts Zoe? Hope you thought it was good.

Very good one, lovely pics, too!

1. vinnieh says:

Had to put a guy on there to get in some female viewers.

22. emmakwall says:

Thanks for the shout-out Zoe 🙂 🙂 I only just noticed but LOVE the pic! Well….I love all the pics!!! ❤

😉 Anytime! Enjoy!

1. emmakwall says:

Mmm hmmmm! 🙂 🙂

23. A little late checking this out but Awesome post! You just made my day Zoe! Guys in suits, count me in! 🙂 Plus, you got all my faves! Matthew Gray Gubler one is oh so wow! And well who can say no to Michael Fassbender, Simon Baker, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans and Alex (suited or naked works for me) 🙂 I love this post to bits!!!!

You just reminded mw that I need to schedule in some hot guys pinning on Pinterest! 😉

There is no such thing as too late 😉 I am glad to hear I got them right, and aren’t they all just looking so dapper and gorgeous?!

YAY!

Oooooh, fun times!!

24. False Positive says:

100000/10 blog post… Because you know… Suits! #droolingthemost! Lol 😀

😀 You can never, ever go wrong with a tailored suit!