Forrest Gump is a fantastic movie in  my eyes, and it is infinitely quotable. It balances of the knife edge of being hilarious as well as being a heavy drama. This is just one of those scenes that was just so heartbreakingly sad, showing us that Forrest was more that just some silly dimwit with extremely good fortune.

10 thoughts on “Sporadic Scene: Forrest Gump (1994) – I Know What Love Is

Hehehe, I know what’s going on in your head!

Liked by 2 people

1. emmakwall says:

Nothing bad though!! All good 🙂

My Beloved,

Very Nice!! I like this movie. Have I ever told you that one of the reasons I can’t do 3d is because I tilt my head when I watch things. I think Gump copied me.

ESC

Dearest PSC,

YAY! Thanks. It is an awesome movie! Yeah, you told me! When I watched this the other day I thought about you and the tilting hahaha. Whenever someone tilts their head on screen now, whether to watch something or whatever, I think about It hahahahaha!

JJB

Bestie!!!

I need to watch this again. Saw this ten gazillion years ago when I was young. Beautiful movie.

Kidney

Kidney,

YOU HAVEN’T SEEN IT IN YEARS?! I am, officially, horrified. This is right up there on our December watch list. This movie is beyond beautiful!

Bkushi