In case any of you missed it, head on over to Luke’s site to check out the exclusive trailer for The IPC: The Movie!

Oracle of Film

Well, you guys asked for it. Sorry for the bad audio and jumpy video, but my computer makes editing these videos as difficult as it can. I hope this is the Eric Isaacs movie you all wanted!

View original post

19 thoughts on “The IPC – The Movie: Trailer

1. movierob says:

what do u think about your casting?

🙂 Well, I did enjoy Alana Bloom a lot, and Caroline Dhavernas works for me xD

2. I was in tears laughing at this the other day xD

Me too! It was pure genius, no two ways about it!

JJSSBB,

THIS WAS THE FUCKING BEST!!!!

What do you think about the portrayal of JBSB? How do you think her character reacts to the IPC?? I see a tear towards the end….

TGMJS

TGMJS,

It was hilarious!

I laughed when Dhavernas showed up, very nice haha. It seems that I am disappointed, and then later sad and depressed. YOU BROKE MY FUCKING HEART!!

JJBSSB

SBSJJB,

That’s how I took it too and IT BREAKS MY FUCKING HEART!!!! I would NEVER hurt you, my JB. Never.

Sad SC

Sad SSC,

Classic, but we will have to see what this movie brings, a broken heart of what. I trust you my Chop, so be careful!

SBSJJB

JJSB,

I always am –> extremely careful.

CSC

4. How awesome was this?!! I think Alana was a perfect choice for you. Seriously I was laughing my ass off when I saw that. Hahaha

It was most enjoyable, had myself a good laugh over it. Hell yeah, LOVED the casting hehe!

1. You are like semi-famous now!

I mean can you IMAGINE!! Now I just have to keep up appearances and all!

So… any progress with those leaked pics? 😉

3. Yes you will be signing autographs soon. haha Well I can’t divulge that info, my lawyers are working on that. HAHAHA

Hmmmmm, tell them to work faster. The world is eagerly awaiting the outcome!

5. Well I know the probies they want to see that, I may have to leak it to them. hahaha

Leak the leaked photos some more?!

5. I loved this video, Luke is a talented bastard. It definitely has the vibe of a 70s paranoia thriller. A true classic!

I hope he sees all the glowing praise his work has received since it launched!