I am so happy to present Melissa of We’re All Mad Here today on my blog with a movie scene she just loves. Melissa has a highly entertaining blog you should check out if you want some funny anecdotes to laugh at, and the total sarcarm ever-present in her family!

This scene makes me laugh every time. I love Edward Norton and Robin Williams so… I don’t really know what else to say about that clip or the entire movie for that matter. It’s sick and twisted and it makes me laugh every single time I watch it.

: )
m.

10 thoughts on “We’re All Mad Here Sporadic Scene: Death to Smoochy (2002) – Rocket Scene

Melissa –

I am a huge Robin Williams hater but I do love Death to Smoochy! Nice!

ei

P.S. Don’t you go getting mad at me Stallone hater!

#dontlookatmefunny

1. so I take it then, that Mork and Mindy won’t be making a cameo on your sunday funnies?
      hahahahahaha

#imlookingatyoufunny

LOL

Maybe….

#bigmaybe

Dearest JB,

A break from Hitchcock! I hope you have a GREAT weekend!!

SSC

Dearest PSC,

LOL, I needed a break in between it for a second, she provided a great break for me!

Have an awesome weekend!

3. YAY! Thank you Zoe!!
    : )

No, thank you! This was really great!

4. Love this movie, great clip!

Aww – Robin Williams. : ( I’ve actually never seen this movie…