Jensen Ackles is hilarious. Plain and simple. What else is there to say? Just to see some of the things he gets up to on the set of Supernatural is well worth it. Check out his awesome rendition of Eye of the Tiger!

29 thoughts on “Sporadic Scene: Supernatural (Season 4×06) – Eye Of The Tiger

My Dearest JB,

Since YouTube doesn’t work where I am at today, I can’t look at the video. I am guessing he is playing the guitar on his leg?

Or is he “shooting the duck”? Do you know that term?? That was something we use to do before you were even conceived 🙂 🙂 🙂

LOVE,

PSC

My Kindest PSC,

Hahaha, yes, he is playing guitar on his leg. Did you watch Supernatural?

I freaking LOVE it.

Hmmmm, not the latter. Had to Google what that was (and don’t even judge me).

Warmest JB,

Nope – never saw any of those and you know how my TV watching is crimped these days, so I doubt I’ll get to them…. 😦

LOL – I would never judge YOU!!

SSC

My Kindest Chop,

You have no idea how much that hurts me, because you would totally love the fuck out of those first five seasons, they are so up your alley! 😦 😦 😦 I watch that show from 1-5 like twice a year. There. I said it. Not even afraid to admit it.

One of the few I say 😉

Supernatural Junkie JB

Saddest JB,

Maybe I’ll order some DVDs the next time I go into to order some DVDs (read: ST:TNG) 🙂 🙂

LOVE,

SSC

Excited PSC,

I totally read that 😛 You should… hell, they are worth it! One hell of a story and spans of humour.

SSC,

PS: Check for Shitfest scheduling.

Dearest JB,

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

PSC

JB,

PS: Did you have a look at “Chastain”?

SSC

PS: You bastard… that sounds like heaven right now 😦

JB,

PPS: LOVE IT!!!

SC

Chop,

I’m thrilled.

WTF? Even I have seen (most of) Supernatural and I see hardly ANY TV!!! ; )

I lose track of where I finished but it started out SO good and I freaking loved it but then it seemed to get very bad very fast?? I think I saw 4 or 5 seasons at least.

When it came out here it came out on a channel that was brand new and not broadcast on a good frequency (so I never watched things on that channel – they RUINED ENTERPRISE for me…..

Also, as the channel evolved with more programming, the channel was mostly known for broadcasting teenage girl programming so I didn’t really look at things there.

Oh dear… why is that?

… oh wow hahaha. Yeah, probably would have skipped it too. This program, though, is totally worth seeking out and sinking your teeth into. IT ROCKS. Plus it is something I think you will like.

Supernatural IS a bit “teen girl”. Like, for the crazy teen girls….

and crazy cheerleaders….

#imnotsayingimjustsaying

🙂

2. He’s so cute I love it! I want to watch this show just for Jensen! Back in the day he was on Days of our Lives and I would watch it for him. Yes I have problems!

He is! 😀 LOL this show is AWESOME! Haven’t you watched it?!

I know :/ Bad for him, but I get what you mean (I wouldn’t watch that, but there are other actors I would watch anywhere/everywhere lol).

1. Don’t judge me lol I was in high school and it would come on after school. That’s the only reason why. Yes that is on my watch list, I have heard great things from you and Natasha so I need to see it!

Hehehehe I am not judging AT ALL, don’t worry! 😛 DOOOO ITTTTTTTT! (now I remember, this was the other thing I was insisting you catch up on). Let me just tell you, it is worth watching for Ackles alone because DAMMIT he is hot!

YES. I have seen this before, and I love it SO MUCH. Jensen Ackles ftw. Excellent choice, per usual. 😀

Thank you kindly. He is just amazing, and seriously amusing.

And ATTRACTIVE. 😀

HOT, cannot deny that even for a second. Hmmmm.

YES MA’AM. 😀