Mikey, you so wanted something a little more lighthearted.

This made me laugh, really. Being Human is far more entertaining than it has any right to be, and seeing Aiden and Kenny pitch up at home with the wrong crowd present just cracks me up when I saw how they dealt with the situation.

12 thoughts on “Sporadic Scene: Being Human (Season 4×05) – Werewolf Dance Party

Fondest JB,

I need to send you one of these…. let me think…..

Lovingly,

Chop

P.S.

#vadergrope

Kind Chop,

I would LOVE to host one for you!

PS: I mean seriously… too much sinning going down there.

Fairest JB,

Let me wake up and do some thinking. That elliptical kicked my sorry ass last night.

LOVE,

Chop

Dear Chop,

Looking forward to seeing what I get… I am sure it will be awesome! Hmmmm, you are really going to need to have a serious talk with that thing, it needs to know whose boss!

PS: I think my DMs are screwed again.

2. Hey, you lightened up! Dancing always cheers me up 🙂

Hahaha! It was a great scene!

I’ve never seen the American one but I watched the British one.

It was great to start but by the end none of the original characters were in it and it got a bit crap.

Oh yeah that sounds crap. The American one was really good and consistent, which I liked! Maybe you should try that one!

I don’t even know this show…

What?! Just kidding, I can understand that. Though it seems the consensus is that the American one is better!