HA! My Top 5 Lovable Television Idiots for Cara just went up over at the Silver Screen Serenade for her April Fools 2014 run, check it out!

Silver Screen Serenade

zoe

Hiya, folks! I started off my April Fools series yesterday with a post of my own, but now it’s time to hear from an awesome guest blogger–Zoë of The Sporadic Chronicles of a Beginner Blogger! Zoë’s site is an awesome mix of movie, book, and television reviews, fun movie scenes, quotes, and tons more. I’m sure you follow her, but if you don’t, change that. Right now. Also, she’s currently accepting Top Ten lists, and you should totally send her one (because they’re a blast to write). Anyway, here’s Zoë’s lovely list!

View original post 683 more words

6 thoughts on “April Fools 2014: The Sporadic Chronicles of a Beginner Blogger

Yayayayay!!! This turned out splendidly! Thanks again, Zoe! 😀

😀 Anytime!

2. ruth says:

Ha..ha.. Morgan on Chuck is quite a hoot. I used to watch that show and was sooo thrilled to see Timothy Dalton guest star in it 😀 I lost interest after that though.

Awwww it was actually well worth the watch! I LOVE the show, it is a lot of fun!

Awesome, I can’t wait to check these out!!!!

(I’m back, by the way. I have no idea where I have been, either. This last week sucked!! 😛 )

Yeah been wondering about that!