Vader_March_Temple

I just love this scene. I really, honestly and truly do. It was the final thing, the big thing, the total Anakin changer. Every time I watch this scene I get goosebumps. It is grotesque, nasty, well-executed and brutal. I mean really, what’s not to love?

19 thoughts on “Sporadic Scene: Revenge of the Sith (2005) – Operation Knightfall

1. movierob says:

one of the best scenes ever done! Too bad Lucasfilm sues everyone who tries to post scenes, but the video game scene is still pretty cool

2. Another great scene and easily the best from all of the Star Wars prequels.

😀 😀 It is my most favourite!

Very nice, Zuts!! : )

Haha thank you!

4. chris2508 says:

Excellent scene, my second favourite Star Wars film.

WHOOP! Glad to hear that! It was a fantastic film!

5. Still don’t get the speed of Anakins change of personality. He literally goes from hero to mass child murderer in 40 mins 😦

It was terribly sad, but love makes you do stupid stuff I suppose!

1. Yeah not that much. I wouldn’t kill a child for anyone. That’s a great question. Who would you child a child for?

Would I child a child? 😉 Probably not! No, but to murder a kid? Not gonna happen!

Agreed there, love makes you do stupid things but I guess his was over the top. On the other hand, he was never the most stable dude to begin with!

3. Haha the prequels just irritate me. Could whine about them all day 😀

I hear this. I really don’t think they are that bad! 😛

6. It’s cool that they got a large piece of wood to play the main guy 😉