Check out my Christmastime movies over at Confessions From A Geek Mind!

Confessions From A Geek Mind

guest-post

Guest post time 🙂

I would like to welcome a talented blogger, Zoe from The Sporadic Chronicles of a Beginner Blogger.  Check out her blog, it’s very cool!

After doing a guest post on her blog, it was only natural to return the favour and since we are edging close to Christmas, it felt right to do a Christmas themed post.  So without further ado, Zoe – what films do you watch at this time of year without fail? Answers below.

zoe-banner

I was honoured when Kelechi asked me for my top five Christmastime movies, and I was thrilled to hear that they did not have to be Christmas movies, per se, because I can guarantee you I would have had to skip this post then. I am not a Grinch, I love Christmas, but I am really not a fan of the movies that get churned out for the…

View original post 1,018 more words

10 thoughts on “Guest Post: Top 5 Films You Watch at Christmas Without Fail – Zoe’s Choices

1. Zoe, I was about to ask you to marry me until I got to Forrest Gump as your number one 😦

It isn’t a number one! They are in no particular order! LOL! It is just something that I do watch every year!

1. Its too late. I really don’t know what you can do to win my heart back 😦

BWAHAHAHAHA. Tell you how it was a crazy toss up between Forrest and The Departed but that the coin toss is sacred?

Lol! With Mike a little on the Forrest Gump thing. But I’ve always been mad at that winning awards that year over the superior Shawshank Redemption. 😉

Come on, Forrest was NOT a bad film!

2. ruth says:

Just saw your list. WOW, I could easily watch those five any time of the year, you have a great taste Zoe! 😀 I REALLY need to dust off my extended-edition LOTR Blu-ray set one of these days!

Teehee thank you Ruth! You really should get it out and on, it’s awesome!

1. ruth says: